HybridZ

ZG Flare Width?

goffz

Can someone tell width of the zg flares from the highest point on the flare where it bolts to the body, to the outside of the flare? (how far it sticks out from the body) I think it is 2.5" but I need to be sure so I do not backspace my wheels tooo much. Thanks.

I wouldn't be putting the wheels out much more than stock. The ZG flares are only ~3" high remember. You are almost certainly going to have more travel than this and if you have the tyre flush with the very edge of the flare it will slam into the guard.

Either that or get the wide wheels so you can say you have them, then stretch the crap out of your tyres to clear the guards, and go slower than someone with no flares and correctly sized wheels/tyres. :)

Dave

I wouldn't be putting the wheels out much more than stock. The ZG flares are only ~3" high remember. You are almost certainly going to have more travel than this and if you have the tyre flush with the very edge of the flare it will slam into the guard.

Either that or get the wide wheels so you can say you have them, then stretch the crap out of your tyres to clear the guards, and go slower than someone with no flares and correctly sized wheels/tyres. :)

Dave

Bah!!!!!:cry: