HybridZ

phoenix machine shops

mannyvig

So the 26 gets in next tuesday so by tuesday night it will be in a hundred pieces. Obviously the first addressed issue will be the oil pump collar.

I live in chandler az and i need to find a machine shop that can do this. I would really like to go somewhere that has already done this before so if you know of anyone near here please let me know.

Thanks

Manny

i don't know of they have done that specific mod, but if i can refer a machine shop, probably scottsdale machine, they do really good work thier, i had a bunch of engine and head work done their and the head guy there, i think his name is dave, does a really good job.

Manny,

B&B is in Mesa, just east of Alma School on Broadway.

They are familiar with L-series motors but I dont know If they

have ever seen an RB motor.

One of the best machine shops in town is Basko in Gilbert.

But I hear they have a bit of a wait.

I'm not familiar with the RB, but work in an Aerospace machine shop.

What is the nature of the work you need done?

Mike.

we use B&B machine at my work, but usually to do headwork, resurfacing and valve jobs, they got a nice setup, but are really really BUSY, ive been in there a few times and they have head jobs stacked up higher than me, but overall, good guys. can't say much about thier block work as i have never used them for that, but try calling full-race in phoenix, and ask them who they would refer for import machine work, they usually have skylines in there having work done, so who knows.