HybridZ

Where can I get replacement brake lines?

Guest chwbcca

Guest chwbcca

I recently changed the front struts on my 240z and accidentally broke off one of the lines that connect the caliper to the flexible brake line. I have bought a few of the lines they have at the parts houses but to no avail, because they have either been too big or not the right thread. Where can I get another one, hopefully cheap, I know that Motorsport and Black Dragon have them, but do the part houses carry them too?

Thanks!

It just so happens I took a set off of my 280z yesterday that I'll give you for the shipping.

I'm pretty sure they are the same between the 240 and the 280.

I'd imagine shipping won't be more than $7 to $10 (I'll only ask for what FEDEX or UPS wants for them). Email me if you are interested.

My local O'Reilly's had AGS hard brake lines with the correct fittings on each end. Tey are easily bent with a cheap tube bender. When I put Toyota 4x4 calipers on I used part number BLJ-308 left (8-inch line) and BLJ-312 right (12-inch line). The lines where about $5 each.