HybridZ

don't know this guy, thought custom door panels might be of interest

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/336110091.html

link has pics

Datsun 240, 260 and 280Z Fiberglss Door panels - $230 (santa clara)

Reply to: sale-336110091@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-05-22, 10:59AM PDT

I have four sets of panels that are ready to ship and two sets of arm rest that are ready to ship as well.

The custom handles were built with the idea that I would need a place for my window switches and a door pull. I borrowed the handle cup from my 2004 Mitsubishi Galant although you may choose a different type or application. Keep in mind however that the arm rest is tappered so you may be limited in your selection

As far as the window crank goes ... you can NOT!!! use the factory handle. It will not clear the speaker pod and its not long enough to clear the inside of the panel (it doesn't stick out past the new panel) as pictured below.

I'm sure there are several options for power windows but the one that I recommend is listed here: http://www.spal-usa.com/

Their kit is simple to install and comes with everything you need to make the switch to power windows. I personally bought a set for my VW Cabriolet/Rabbit back in 2000 and I've never had a problem with them. Anyone with basic tools and the ability to hook up the 12V and a ground wire can do it.

Cost: 230.00 for a set of panels and 55.00 for my custom handles.

Panel installation is simple, you can pop rivet the panels to the factory upper door trim and/or bond it together with a basic two part epoxy. As a Courtesy I will pop rivet and bond the two pieces together if you send me your factory upper door trim with your payment

If any of you are interested in purchasing a set or if you have any questions you can contact me at 510-938-8297. Im located in the San Francisco bay area, Santa Clara, Ca to be exact.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/336110091.html

click link for ad and pics.

i have nothing to do with this, saw ad on craigs and passing it on for what ever it is worth.

Datsun 240, 260 and 280Z Fiberglss Door panels - $230 (santa clara)

Reply to: sale-336110091@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-05-22, 10:59AM PDT

I have four sets of panels that are ready to ship and two sets of arm rest that are ready to ship as well.

The custom handles were built with the idea that I would need a place for my window switches and a door pull. I borrowed the handle cup from my 2004 Mitsubishi Galant although you may choose a different type or application. Keep in mind however that the arm rest is tappered so you may be limited in your selection

As far as the window crank goes ... you can NOT!!! use the factory handle. It will not clear the speaker pod and its not long enough to clear the inside of the panel (it doesn't stick out past the new panel) as pictured below.

I'm sure there are several options for power windows but the one that I recommend is listed here: http://www.spal-usa.com/

Their kit is simple to install and comes with everything you need to make the switch to power windows. I personally bought a set for my VW Cabriolet/Rabbit back in 2000 and I've never had a problem with them. Anyone with basic tools and the ability to hook up the 12V and a ground wire can do it.

Cost: 230.00 for a set of panels and 55.00 for my custom handles.

Panel installation is simple, you can pop rivet the panels to the factory upper door trim and/or bond it together with a basic two part epoxy. As a Courtesy I will pop rivet and bond the two pieces together if you send me your factory upper door trim with your payment

If any of you are interested in purchasing a set or if you have any questions you can contact me at 510-938-8297. Im located in the San Francisco bay area, Santa Clara, Ca to be exact.