HybridZ

It's Like WAITING For Christmas

Guest Frank280z

I know what you are going through. I believe we have all been there. I think the anticipation really kicks in when you fire it up and break the cam in.....Are you using a crate engine?

Frank

Guest Anonymous

I feel your pain. I was like waiting by the front door for the stuff for my swap. JTR are pretty quick with they're shipping though (particularly since we're west coast and so is JTR). I had Greg there tell me a couple of days and it was there in a couple of days. You probably will see them by Friday. In the meantime, if you hav'nt already, peruse the Archives on this site theres alot of information and help published about the swap. Good luck with it.

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

I think we have all felt your pain. Mine is sitting at home, waiting to get put back together, but school has got to come first. Like my brother always says, though, THe longer you wait and to do stuff, and it sits there, the longer you appreciate it when it's done smile.gif

sean

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

http://www.hey.to/ellobo

That's why I ordered mine overnight; didnt care about the extra cost. All I could think about was the fun I had in my Z back in my college days & the torque and dependability of an american V8.

Read the Tweeks catalogue at work one day during a "mind melt" between calls & saw the JTR manual advertised....had to have it! When it came in "AT WORK" the next day I read it all day long....at my desk/only worked when the phone rang; Not a productive day-as an employee but I was absorbing every JTR detail that my P-brain could handle! I've since read the manual probably a couple dozen times & have most of it memorized!

Now all I need is an Alluminum V8, Allum.Intake, Allum.Wtr.Pmp, All.Heads, T-56....,

Kevin,

(Yes,Still an Inliner)

I hear ya' Kevein - try this... I ordered mine and right afterwards recieved a phone call that my mother had died. The day the JTR package arrived I was in a car driving out of town and got to read it in the car. (forget planes on short notice - they rape you!) Just one problem - they sent me the Volvo manual accidently!

so, I learned all about Volvos (or was it Jags? Mercedes?) and got to read the TPITBI book too. We finally got it straight after I sent the silly book back that THEY had screwed up and sent me - they wouldn't just send me the right book even though it clearly said Datsun in their logs!

Since then I've read the book about 20 times and it's getting pretty dogeared. I've considered a second book just to have a clean copy and if they have another revision I'll certainly buy it smile.gif