HybridZ

Mitsubishi forum?

jasonZ

Hi folks. I just picked up a 97 Eclipse GST to use as a work car. As far as I can tell it needs a clutch slave cylinder, maybe master cylinder. It dosen't really matter, I only paid $200. Yep thats right and the interior is in great shape. Engine runs smooth, no smoke.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good forum to gain useful info about this car. Thanks for the help.

Jason

DSMTuners.com isn't really too bad, but they will pounce on you if you post pretty much anything. I've used that forum for a couple of years now, and you really don't need to post anything if you spend some time searching. There are a lot of idiots there, and the moderators know it, which is why they will attack pretty much anybody who posts a question that had already been answered. The mods have a tough job to do on that site, probably hundrededs of dumb questions a day to sort through. But if you have the patience, there is a wealth of information there as well. I've managed to build custom exhaust, upgrade my turbo & intercooler, install injectors, fuel pump, new 2g MAF sensor, and re-program the ECU all on a minimal budget with info from that site, and the yahoo DSM ECU group.

Also check out

http://www.vfaq.com for some great info.

Self Promotion: I've had good luck hacking code and burning EEPROMs for my 1g talon, and would love to try out some 2g code. If anyone is interested in EEPROM editing on their 1g or 2g DSM, I am looking for the work. I can replace caps, socket ECU's and burn EEPROMs, just send me a note.