HybridZ

VG30DEtt management

1FASTKINGCAB

1st, my motor is a 1997 Infinity VG30DE (2999cc), My harness in out of a 1991 TwinTurbo Z32, and my ECU is out of a 1994 N/A Z32 300ZX.

This is all going into a 1994 Nissan Pickup that has a KA24E 4-banger.

are the only wires from the EFI Harness -to- the Truck the 12V+ (from the ECCS relay, Tach wire, check engine light wire and the grounds properly grounded I think there is also a start signal wire that is hot while cranking.

also, my motor has a single plug on the TPS sensor, and my EFI harness has a TPS socket AND Idle position socket. should I just swap my TPS out for an older 2 wire TPS?

and lastly :D If I use OEM TT injectors (360cc), on a stock N/A (160cc) ECU BUT only hook the MAF sensor up to ONE throttle body (1/2 the motor) what would happen? I have a wideband O2 here and I would dyno W/ A/F but is this thought in my head a waste of time??? I am hoping the MAF tables are wide enough to let me trick the ECU into seeing 1/2 the air flow while slightly more than doubling the fuel flow at the injector.