HybridZ

end of summer sale! email all lost..

Guest scca

gonna be having a endo summer sale for september so if anyone is looking for a brake upgrade keep it in mind..

on a side note i had a couple people email me in the past few weeks and i have had my computer HDD die and Lost ALL email so if you are waiting for something to arrive and it hasnt them call or email me again as yours could be in the outlook.pst file that MS wont open!

hi, id love to buy some brakes from you, id also love to run 5 lug, im building a 72 240z with a SBC for the go part. it will see the strip and probably limerock raceway here in CT other then that itll be a daily driver. what would you suggest for a first time car builder (welding in my own frame) id love to have a sick set of brakes and id love to swap to disks in the rear. thanks for your time - pete

Mike, i don't know if you got me email but no reply yet... I'm curious what the sale price would be for the stage2 front brakes with slotted rotors, pads, SS lines, and a helicoil kit. email me back at nionwolfATsan.rr.com please.. replace the AT with the @sign.. i hate spam trollers

theres lots of pics floating around here and ya just gotta look, i started selling cell fones (imagine that!)

on ebay and i am swamped! i get about 200 email a day now and just no freee time to check in here for my PT job...

sale wont start till end of sept.

coilovers are always $400 with shipping included

email me private for a faster response. i will be at the show in north van most likely with the vertible