HybridZ

Help finding pic of black z with gnose

rigez

Guys,

The other night was looking for pics of Zs with black paint jobs. I found one with a gnose, zg headlight covers, molded flares and what looked like a modified spook spoiler.

Anybody know what thread that pic is in or have a copy of it? I have a white Fairlady with gnose and flares that I'm considering changing to black.

-Warren-

If you will go to search and type in IMSA 5 peice kit, look on the last page of that thread. There you will find the car I think you saw. By the way, I also sell that kit on the car you are looking for. If interested call me at 423-650-5110 or send me an email thru HYBRIDZ.

Are you selling the kit again? If so, there were a couple of people at the end of that thread wanting to know if it was still available.... and while I initially wrote it off as not quite my cup of tea... it is growing on me. please update us, or PM me as to what the status is... = )

PS... link to the thread:http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=113300&page=12

If you go to this site, half way down the page is the old Erik Bernstein car. In reality it's a deep purple I believe but looks black in the photos. This car is now owned by Hybrid member PrimadonnaZ.

http://zlalomz.googlepages.com/streetimsa

That's the one I was looking at although it was in a different thread. Thanks :)