HybridZ

Upgrading to 5 lug 300ZX rotors w/ 280ZX calipers

I've got a few questions about converting to a 5-lug setup from a 300ZX on my '75 280Z. I've searched all over the place here and am having a hard time finding good concrete information.

My planned setup is to us 5 lug 300ZX rotors and hubs. These came off a late-80's 300ZX out at the junkyard. I also grabbed some 280ZX calipers as per Terry Oxandale's writeup on Zhome.com.

First question: Is there any specifics as far as what year 280ZX calipers I need? I know that they were different between the earlier and later 280ZX's. I forgot to find out what year car I pulled them from. Any way for me to identify them? I sure hope I don't have to go back to buy another set.

Second question: How much do I need to get turned off of the outer diameter of the 300ZX rotor? I've seen numbers ranging from 0.1" to 0.25". Anybody know for sure?

Third question: How thick does the spacer between the hub and rotor need to be? I've seen varying numbers on this as well.

Thanks in advance.

Gene