HybridZ

Getting started finally!!!

phantaz

Jumped in with both feet .... pulled the bumpers, fabricated a new grill to fill in the mid section, pulled the tranny and installed a new centerforce, put in a new G Force tierod end links and installed a new 3 core radiator. heres a few pics for the eyeballs..

cleaning and prepping the flywheel..

100_0123.jpg

bolting up the centerforce...

100_0125.jpg

All DONE!!

100_0126.jpg

and while tranny was out.... put in new end links on tie rods.. finished with new boots

100_0129.jpg

Brand new 3 core radiator for $120. which i thought was a great price.

100_0128.jpg

pictures of the fabbed up grill are coming once we get it painted and mounted. =)

What do you think of the centerforce clutch? I've read both good and bad. The consensus I think is that it's ok for a mostly stock NA, but doesn't hold up much better than a stock clutch to hard launches. Just curious how you're liking it so far.

$120 for a new 3 core radiators sounds like a very good price!

• 2 weeks later...

well this is the first centerforce ive had in this car and i havnt had it out yet since we are doing bodywork and getting it ready to paint... but my Dad has had a centerforce in his z for 12 years now... the same one! it slips a little on just all out drop the clutch and go but high revving quick shifts that we mostly do ....no problems what so ever. He doesnt drag race it ever so hard launches arent a factor... hates replacing u joints =0)