HybridZ

Web Page is UP

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

We are documenting every stage, every step along the way to a car that's.....well.....better than mine is now. Our intentions and everything you want to know about our "Project Piece" are posted, including many pictures of my fire breathing 280ZX (look at the page, you'll see what I mean) Tell me what you think. We're just getting heavy into this project as my school year comes to an end. Expect many updates once I finally get out for summer break. Sounds (or noises?) are soon to come in MP3 format.

Oops. I forgot the link. Stupid me. Here: http://krazeezx.hypermart.net/projectpiece/ppselect.html

[This message has been edited by SamH (edited April 11, 2001).]

LMAO. Nice stuff. smile.gif Can't wait to see more.

Why not make the tip permanent? I wonder if there are laws against that... if not, I'd say go for it. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Richard Lewis - 1972 240z, Powered by a Nissan 2.8L Turbo Inline 6.

Drax240's Turbo Site

Beginners Turbo FAQ & Answers

Guest Anonymous

Both exhaust systems melted within miles. They had the consistency of banana peels. Great for smacking people with, but bad for exhaust pipe. BTW, melting PVC SMELLS. They were fun while they lasted (which wasn't long.)