HybridZ

Holset HE351CW Downpipe

When I bought this turbo it did not come with the downpipe elbow. This turbo has a 4" diameter on the exhaust housing. I'm trying to go from the 4" to 3" for the downpipe. Heres what I have tried so far.

Bought a reducing cone but it was to long and it did not go well when I tried to cut it down. I can not find anyone who sells a smaller length cone.

Last week I went to a dodge dealer and ordered the down pipe but it does not reduce to 3" so I returned it.

Last week I ordered an HX35 - HX40 downpipe adapter. When I had spoken to the company that made it they told me it is a 4" to 3" reducer. Got it in this morning and it is 4" to 3" outer diameter at the v clamp part which means I'm still **** and need to returned it.

So I'm getting pretty frustrated here and was about to say the heck with it and stick the stock turbo on... but I do not really want to do that. So what I would like to know is what others have used for a reducer to get there exhaust to a 3"?