HybridZ

headers for na z31

lsdengines

Im not coming up with a whole lot here. I've found MSA's, pacesetters, and Nismo's. Are there more, and Im just missing them or what? Any thoughts? The car is my 85 na z31. I know what the pacesetters look like and the specs, what about the msa's and the nismos? any pics or specs.

Thanks guys

Mike

hahah this is really funny....

send me a PM...my friend recently bought a nice little Z31 with headers, FULL maganaflow exhaust, ypipe and everything....the only thing that was installed was the headers and ypipe...

well, it didnt have the injector recall (we found out lateR) and the car caught fire and burned to the ground...

so we have a set of headers and a ypipe...the paint is striped, but they still work!!! they are from MSA i believe, ill have to ask him :-)

• 1 month later...

Chances are very good that you will not find any other headers for the z31 other than what you have mentioned. If you do they are most likely a custom job. Aftermarket support is not large for the z31. This is why so many people custom make their own stuff.