HybridZ

diagnosing stock 75' 280z EFI... a couple questions.

Slow_Old_Car

I've been digging through the factory service manual for this 75' 280 i have, but i figured i'd ask here in case there are some tips/tricks that arn't in the book.

I got the car not running, threw a new battery in, and turned her over. Verified that i was getting spark, but the car still wouldn't start.

Fuel was the problem, started w/ the usual, had voltage at the pump, pump was bad, etc... fast forward to now.

Right now there is a walboro 255 sitting on the cowl of the car running in a loop to a gallon container of gas. I got the car to light off on brake cleaner, but the injectors arn't doing there thing i don't think.

I pulled apart the injector harness checking for broken wiring in the loom, notta. But i'm not getting 12v (i'm getting like .06 and things like that at some) on the plugs.

What i need to know is, with the car in full run position, what SHOULD the injectors be seeing, a full 12v on one pin or the other? Or is there a sensor somewhere in the stock EFI that could be bad which would kill the whole row of injectors?