HybridZ

R230 halfshafts...Mark???

Ray

There are several people out there with an R230 in a early car. I have seen the pix of Darius's car what are the rest of you running???? I was looking at using the z32 inner and the 280zx turbo outer with some custom shafts. Anyone got any cheeper ideas??? What was the cost on the shafts that you guys had made??? I've got the rearend I just need some ideas before I try and install it.

Guest needwaymorespeed

ray check out post on r230 in 240 z

its my answer to the dilemna,I might market the knuckles if theres a interest

Curtis

Guest needwaymorespeed

its in this forum-drive train on the next page-under r230 complte rear end in a 240 z

try r230 by itself under search should work

Curtis

Guest Speaker

hey man... if you're marketing something that makes is a lot easier to bolt in the R230 i am very interested

i HATE custom work; mainly because there's not any around here... and the few that are don' tknow diddley about import cars...

let me know... i'm still new to drivetrain vernacular...

i'm picking up a 77 280z and while i'm building it i'll need a R230 rear end put in... something about 300zxTT inner parts and 280zxt outer parts? with custom shafts? not sure about what is meant here...

will i be able to get the 5-lug conversion done with this?

i need 5-lug in the front; i plan on using vented rotors in the front; not sure what size; but they are 5-lug; how hard is it to convert?

thanks

-Brian