HybridZ

Rev Past 4,500 and when i lift she shuts down?1

ZDreamin72

Alright, so i get up this morning, warm the car up while i drink breakfast. Then hop in and run my brother to school. half way to school...like five minutes i wood it...and 4,000 it feels as though i have a turbo leak(buckin back and forth) however i have no turbo so i lift; runs fine through the gears shifting at 3,500. Go for it again, since it may have had to be cleared out, same but it bucks at 4,500 but i run it through to 6,000; when i lift this time i run it down through the gears to 40mph in third gear; few seconds later runnin at 40mph at 0rpm try downshifting to "bump start" two or three times, nothin. What is goin on? Could it be my fuel pump is goin out...or maybe still runnin fine just cant pump enough fuel for my aftermarket cam? Before it all started i had put new plugs in it and it ran great, the plugs read slightly rich but not pig rich and not super lean...someone help me out!