HybridZ

240z electrical problems

First of all the Z in question was built in March of 1972. So I decided to strip my interior so I could paint it with rustolem so I could sleep better at night. Before I took anything out I tested my lights, starter, exc. to make sure they worked...and they did. Fast forward to after painting. I plugged the harness with the amp gauge still hooked up back in (I pulled the harness out of the dash because i am going to use autometer gauges) and nothing. No lights or starter. Everything is plugged in except the rear tail lights. I tested everything I could think of. The lights, starter, ignition, and accessory relay all have power. I'm so down because it's finally back together and I wanted to hear it after i changed the head gasket and put a header on it. I was hoping that maybe a different or more Z experienced mind might have an idea of where to look to fix my problem or may have ran into similar ones.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin