HybridZ

86 300ZX, N/A 5-speed, what should I do?

I'm a S30 guy myself, but love all things Z. I have a chance to get a 86 5-speed N/A with t-tops, for just about nothing. It's a complete car that ran just before it was parked many years ago where it now sits. It's a solid, no rust California car with a straight body. Originally white with a tan interior, but somewhere along the line it was painted green??? It's been sitting under a tarp, the paint is faded, the headliner is falling apart, but other than that it looks to be in pretty good shape and complete.

I don't have space, time or money for another project, my '70 is doing a pretty good job of sucking up all of the above. What do you guys think I should do?

1) Pass on it, the car will go to charity.

2) Try to see if there is enough demand for parts to try parting it out, space and time being the problem on that one.

3) Or picking it up and make a quick buck by selling it complete, can probably sell it for under $500.

The car is in the Los Angeles area and would have to be towed. Love to hear some suggestions....right now I'm leaning toward option #1.

I don't have pictures, but if someone was really interested I can try to get some.

I will also post this in the for sale section.

Thanks, Bill

• 2 months later...