HybridZ

Need help Running lights and dash light issues!!

So wiring with ez harness, I have a hot running to the green blue wire on the combo switch when switched it puts power to my green white wire which runs threw its stock locations IE the gauge's and then is spliced into the running lights. Note it is spliced into the red blue wire also running to the gauge's. I have a hot at the green blue wire when I turn on the circuit the fuse blows. So I took the dimmer switch out of the equation and still fuse blows as soon as I turn on the circuit. Headlights work however the dash lights and the running lights do not come on. Now I have in the past had the running lights working with a different wiring configuration however no dash lights. I am stuck here I'm not exactly sure how to trace this problem as immediately when receiving power the fuse blows. Any ideas????? Ive been trying to get this car back on the road for 3 years now and this is the current main issue keeping me from driving it please help!!!!!!!!!!