HybridZ

RB25DET NEO or RB26DETT

Well, after a hard a long night of thinking what to do with my car. Once again I might go with a different engine. I need your guys' input and opinion about what I should do...I'm really lost as what engine will be put into my car...Heres the break down of thoughts in short.

RB25DET NEO- $3000 Shipped (with Tranny)

Greddy RB25DET Intake Manifold- $800 Shipped

Total of $3800 not including install or anything.

Should I just go with a RB26DETT? Considering cost of the RB25 Swap...Reason I am going with a NEO is because it's rare and puts out the same BHP rating as the 26 not to mention its newer than the rest of the 25's......

Help me decide what I should do and what you think. I'm so lost and my head can't stop spinning......Damn ADD

Well i chose to go RB25 over the 26 just because i want to keep it under 500hp but i didnt find it was worht it to go with the Neo25 just because i was gonna rebuild and cam the motor i think that for the extra grand they are charging for the Neo its not worth it i can have the motor mounts and the drive shaft made for that money .

My 0.02 cents