HybridZ

Anybody sell FB whole doors?

AK-Z

Showcars is to be left alone; let's be perfectly clear---pure let the buyer beware. There is a lot of disturbing information regarding them.

Davy

Davy,

I don't know what issues you have had with showcars but I bought a hood from them with no issues. Granted my purchase was a few years ago...

Please inform me of any issues I need to be aware of.

Thanks.

I got a pair of FG doors from azc about 12 years ago. The are really light. I know he sold all of his molds but I don't know if the guy that bought them a few years ago has them or not. I know azc doesn't have them anymore though.

Reaction Research bought the molds from AZC. John, over there, has actually made some doors with integrated door panels (very cool looking).

You will have to email him for pics.

Info@ReactionResearch.com

http://reactionresearch.com/

Yep I have read enough posts about some serious defective parts ,or no parts at all from showcars on this site and other sites as well. Most all places have their horror stories but that places seems to have more bad coming out of it than good. I would steer clear at all costs like Davy said.

Yep I have read enough posts about some serious defective parts ,or no parts at all from showcars on this site and other sites as well. Most all places have their horror stories but that places seems to have more bad coming out of it than good. I would steer clear at all costs like Davy said.

Will do. Thanks for the info.

Davy,

I don't know what issues you have had with showcars but I bought a hood from them with no issues. Granted my purchase was a few years ago...

Please inform me of any issues I need to be aware of.

Thanks.

use the search and look for showcars. Mostly bad things show up.