HybridZ

SSS 240z Devil Z Replica

jakeoster

I happened to come across the Wangan Midnight Live Action Movie and was watching it. It featured a Devil Z replica as you all know from SSS. I wanted to get some pictures and its whereabouts/current owner just out of curiosity. After searching the internet through google I found nothing of the sort except it's specs. No pictures no nothing. Did it get wrecked or something? Or did it mysteriously fall off the face of the earth? You would think that the popularity of Wangan Midnight would force it and the owner out of hiding. Anyone know if it's still alive?

there are actually a few cars out there with the same body styling and color as the infamous devil Z. Personally, I will be going with many styling cues from it including the zg flares and fender mirrors...but thats another story.

If you look hard and long enough you can find some pictures of look-alikes, aswell as the rare picture or two of the SSS car. (atleast i think it was the SSS car).

I'd give you the pictures i have but i can't find them anymore. There are some good pictures of look alikes out on wmexpressway.net

oh and for the record, as far as i've heard from anyone, the actual SSS car is no longer in existance....aswell as the shop.