HybridZ

Engine Swap - 280Z

Guest ckrause333

Guest ckrause333

I am planning to swap my modified original engine to a Ford 302/300 or 350 v8. Has anyone made this swap or a similar one? I would like to get some of the problems areas identified before I begin. Especially interested in the structural mods req'd.

Thanks

First, welcome to hybridZ. Now in response to your question, um yeah, if you go back to the opening hybridz page and click on the "V8 Z FORUM" I think you will find all the answers you could need. Up at the top of the page is a search button that is very helpful as well. With just a little bit of looking around you'll see that people have put just about every engine imaginable in these cars. I also highly recommend reading the user rules, in the non tech part of the forum there is a section for new users. You should go there before you get ripped on too bad by the old schoolers for asking questions that you can easily answer yourself by searching. Good luck, and good searching.:-D