HybridZ

Oregon-280z coupe located

i wasn't sure where to post this so i am here, if it is wrong feel free to move it.

i am currently in the town of mosier in oregon for a trip. while driving around today in the rental, i stumbled across what appeared to be a 280z coupe. it appeared to be rust free, but did need a paint job. appears to be a very solid car. seems like it is at a house where you can get it pretty cheap. thought i would let you guys know if you are near here and want a solid parts car or good restoration.

it is off of exit 69 off 84-east (mosier exit). get onto third avenue which becomes state road/pioneer road according to google earth (using it while making this post because i do not know the area, i just know where i drove). google earth does not recognize the road but if i remember correctly it was called "root road". farming area for mexican workers. it is a gravel road. go down about a half mile on it and you will see the house on the right, few cars in the yard. if i was local i would be all over this car.

any interest? i am only here in town for another 24 hours