HybridZ

House Of Kolor [HOK] Digital Paint Booth

BenJammin

Hi all,

I posted something like this deep in another thread, but wanted to bring it out as a main topic.

Would anyone have a copy of HOK Digital Paint Booth they would be willing to share ? Even for a small fee?

Also, has anyone been able to successfully load a pic of your Z into the program and have it come out right? I ask because I don't think older Z's [if any] are preloaded in the program, but it supposedly has the option to load your own car.

I tried 'painting' my car according to the Photoshop tutorial posted here, but can't figure out how to get the custom colors from HOK into the palette. When I try to sample the colors from a copy of their paintchips I only get the color from one pixel, not the homogenous(?) color that is made up from several different pixels of various colors. Hopefully that makes sense to someone.

Crap, nevermind on the borrowing part. Finally saw this on their website, should have known, most everything is protected this way now.

When installing the Digital Paint Booth, you can obtain the license key needed by registering the software online or by calling 1-800-845-2500 extension 5132, Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM CST. The Digital Paint Booth software can only be installed on one computer. It cannot be installed on multiple machines.

But, if anyone has any experience with the program, would love to hear about what you think.