HybridZ

HELP Seal up the FUEL TANK****

Some people just put a vent that lets air escape and enter but be prepared for gas fumes in your garage. Best thing to do is leave the stock vapor condensor thing that is in the inside of the quarter panel.

Do a search for what people have done, and in the future refrain from "u" and "wat". Braap will get you on that one. :)

I think it is called an expansion tank. The small tank that sits behind the interior plastic on the passenger side in the rear. The previous owner of my '72 plugged up one of the holes in the tank with JB Weld and chopped off the end of the nipple. I had to remove the tank, drill out the JB Weld, clean the area and then weld back on an appropriate sized pipe end. I wanted to utilise the system Nissan put in there from the factory. It was a big mess undoing the modification someone else had come up with instead of using a system many engineers thought hard to come up with.

In all fairness though, you could probably get away with just pickup and return lines, block everything else off, and buy a vented gas cap.