HybridZ

***Z32 Widebody kit for sale*** Strosek, Paul Bailey designs **

Guest skipztt

I have a strosek/paul bailey widebody kit for sale. it a complete fiberglass kit. i have had the kits for about 2+ years now. im no longer going in that direction with my z. i have a complete kit. this kit is like the ones z1 sell. i bought this for v12sales.com in texas. im asking $1500 OBO for it. i have a front bumper, smooth center nose piece, sideskirts, the wide rear fenders, and the wide rear bumper, and a billet gas cap and marker lights. i had the holes filled in the front bumper, to eliminate the fog lights. which i think looks better. i also have the front bumper ready to mount. i had the holes drilled to mount to the front fenders. for more specific detail on this you can give me a call at 330-206-9406. im very serious about selling this kit. i no longer need it. heres pics of what my kit mould look like finished. this has the same bumper as i have. the headlights are differnt. you can use stock headlights.

heres a pics of one finished...very similar to mine

blackz.jpg

heres my kit:

P7170062.jpg

P7170059.jpg

P7170063.jpg

P7170067.jpg

P7170066.jpg

P7170064.jpg

P7170061.jpg

P7170060.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

*********THESE ARE JUST SOME PICS OF WHAT I HAVE, IF YOUR SERIOUS, I CAN FILL YOU IN ON THE DETAILS. IM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING THIS KIT*********

***IM ASKING $1500 OBO FOR EVERYTHING, OR ANY DECENT OFFER***

I NO LONGER HAVE MY Z, IM SELLING THIS CAUSE I WAS TOLD TO TRY ON HERE. I AM A MEMBER ON TWINTURBO.NET UNDER THE SAME NAME.

IM VER SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING THIS KIT, ITS JUST TAKING UP SPACE AND I NO LONGER NEED IT. PLEASE CALL ME AT 330-206-9406 TO GET AHOLD OF ME AND IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS ON THIS