HybridZ

CV swap..

ZR8ED

I have all the parts I need..(and someone that does the flange/adapters) the last piece of the puzzle is the 280z flanges. Sure I have a set..on the car.. But I don't want to take the car out of service for that job..

Sooo are there any differences in 240, 260, 280 halfshaft flanges?.. that is the side at the wheel..not at the diff..

I've got several rear suspensions laying around that I can take them from..just not sure which one came from what car...

ZR8ED :confused:

Guest triple_threat311

I believe that if you talk to Ross, you can probably ship your core to him after you receive his adapters. Unless for some specific reason you want to have your old flanges on your car. Ross has flanges with adapters in stock, or he used to when I ordered, and he ships those strait out to you.

hope that helps

anthony

Yes, ZR8ED, I have the adaptors already mated (machinists concentric work) to the companion flanges wrapped up ready to go, with or without the complete fastener kit (new 280ZXT OEM stub pinch style nuts/preferred type and all high grade other related fasteners, 28 items in all). You can send your companion flanges to follow by mail when convenient as Anthony mentioned if you wish. Drop me a line personally for specific order info.