HybridZ

Help locate these

280z4me2

These fender flares are perfect, about how wide are they in inches? What company has them?t this front bumper. 71-1.jpg

This spoiler is alot smaller then most I have seen, Im looking for one this particular size, if not a little smaller. 00r31f10rw1.jpg

These would be for a 76 280z. Any direction is appriciated.

First one is from msa, type 2 airdam. Talk to globerunner (daniel) if you want more info, thats his car. http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7AD1/50-1409

As for the seconds flares, looks custom but who knows. They do look nice.

Last one I cant tell with that picture. MIght check with MSA also just to compare/match it with something if they have it.

The flares are just something very similar to (or are exactly) ZG flares bonded to the body and smoothed, no big deal--they are about 2.5 to 3 inches wide.

The airdam you want is the MSA type 2 as stated above. That will give you the look you want.

Davy

• Administrators

280z4me2,

First off, welcome to HybridZ.

Secondly, we do ask that you title your threads with some description of the topic within;

3. Please make a good effort to post a topic "subject" title that is pertinent and descriptive of the subject that you want to convey. When you post a thread with a title like “I need help” this makes it harder for the next guy to find what he is looking for when they try to search the database. It is impossible to know what that thread is about so it must either be skipped over or opened to check the content. The title of your post is not the place to be VAGUE!!!

The complete list of our rules and guidelines can be found here;

http://forums.hybridz.org/announcement.php?f=135&a=2

Looking forward to reading about your Z project as you progress.

Paul

HybridZ staff.

MSA sells both a smooth and bolt on version of the Zg flares. Both can be bonded on and then blended in but the smooth version would be much easier to do.

As for cutting the fenders, to gain the functionality of the flare you need to. You may also have issues bonding it to the fender while still having the old fender below. Youd have two fender lips which would look really bad, and with wide rims/tires rub alot.