HybridZ

LSD for my 75??

Guest LIghtningZ

Guest LIghtningZ

I've gone thru and read a bunch of post's in the search forum and still have a hard time making heads or tails of what seems to be a back and fourth issue :confused: I would really like to have both tires smokin when i leave the line in my 75 but what rear is a drop in replacement for my ONE TIRE FRIER rear end?? my local u-pull it almost always has pretty good selection of cars to pick from so what car can i rape for the parts i need and what parts do i need to take from it to make it a straight drop in, oh and the viscous LSD good or bad?? how do i identify which is which?? covers, stampings, etc. Thanx in advance you guys!!! 2thumbs.gifrockon.gifcheers.gifhail.gif

Guest LIghtningZ

Sorry, about that Z Dreamer it took me a while to get back to (DUH!! i forgot my password after i accidentily logged out!!) if your going to have that LSD for a while i'll probably grab it after i come up on the cash!! cheers.gif Btw how do you shorten the half shafts and how hard would it be to drop in Disk's while i'm back there?? ThanX 2thumbs.gif

Well you got it easy since you have a R200. All you do is change your yolk and if your not going to use the fin diff cover then just use your R200 diff cover (I would use the Finned cover). The finned cover holds more oil and dissipates heat. You'll need a rear brace. You can get the rear brace from Dave V8-240z@juno.com.

BTW I just replied to your email :D