HybridZ

windshield

Guest PorscheZ

Guest PorscheZ

I am working on my datsun 240z and planning to make it very unique and I am wondering what all can be done with the windshield. How do you go about modifying that area? I am curious if it is possible to swap out other windshields in it's place, and I'm also curious about lowering the angle of the windshield - to give it a more aerodynamic look

http://www.zparts.com/sidebars/sb_kw/kwrdstrv8_main.html

(this link shows a Z that has a lowered angle that I am thinking of - but I'd like to make it look a little more modern - and maybe get a more rap-around type of windshield - something completely customized I know - but I'm just wondering if something like that is possible)

I know this is way far out - but thats what I like to do so - I found this car (it's actually for a new movie- but I like the look of the windshield - and how it looks to rap-around the sides - it's not one piece - the front just raps around the side a quite a bit

http://media.nextautos.com/images/sideswipe_600.jpg

Is it even possible to get a windshield to look like that?

I am planning on making my own body pannels for the car - and it's going to look very different - I just don't know how much I can change some of the main frame pieces -maybe some professional hot-rod type of place could assist me?

I feel that where there's a will there is a way - more so a matter of money

if there is anyone that can give me any feedback - please do