HybridZ

300 ZXT LSD Find

Guest Russ240z

Guest Russ240z

Hey guys,

I found the clutch LSD at Autorecks (205-345-2886) in Tuscaloosa Alabama. It's still there. Ask for Mr. Wright, I believe he owns the yard. The diff is in a red 6/87 300zxt. I'll drop out as the middle man and you guys can deal direct. Happy hunting! BTW... if you buy it, post it so everyone will know its gone.

cheers.gif Russ

Guest Russ240z

Congrats! smile.gif After I found the first one I told my wife I felt lucky... well she didn't see it that way. :rolleyes: Down south there is a following for Zcars but it's not that big. I talked to a Z owner at work today I met for the first time and he knew nothing of the LSD diff. The word is getting out down here though.

BTW, what did you pay?

Guest 240hybrid

Actually, my father hail.gif being a great sport went down there and picked it up for me while I was at work. glad he was willing, owner said he got 2 calls on diff. while pulling it out. I Ended up paying $436.00 cheers.gif after taxes....but I got the LSD diff. and the CV driveshafts all together. Not too bad if you ask me. They pulled it too. Now I just have to find a way or machine one to connect cv's to stock hub flanges going to wheels in 73 240. You wouldn't have any suggestions on this would you? Also I had bought a 75 driveshaft along with 75 R200 diff I thought would use and ended up going for LSD instead. Do I have to use 87 driveshaft or can I make 75 work without changing input flange?