HybridZ

Help With T-5

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Want to build a 500hp motor for only $2600? Don't know which cam/carb/turbo/intake/EFI is right for your car? Need help building your motor, and don't want to pay for it? Read on ...

I recently purchased a '71 240 JTR with a 327/TH350 installed. The car also came with a

T-5. I would like to install the T-5, but I need help. Is there anyone in the SF Bay Area that is willing to give me some pointers on how to install this thing?

I don't know anything about transmissions, but I have over 10 years of experience building hi-performance Small Block Chevys. I can help you plan, design, and build your sbc. If you just want the most bang for the buck, or you want high-tech, fuel injection, turbo/supercharging, etc, I can help you. I will save you tons of time, money and frustration, and help you build a motor that exceeds your expectations, without breaking the bank.

For example, I recently helped a friend build a 383 stroker, the motor cost about $2600, from oil pan to air cleaner, and put almost 450 (about 500 hp at the crank) hp to the rear wheels. This motor is very easy to drive on a daily basis, and idles fairly smoothly, and the best thing is that almost anybody with limited experience re-building motors, can build this motor! I can show you how.

If you're interested, and you can help me with my tranny, please email me at the address below. Even if you can't help me with my tranny, but need help with your motor, or just want general advice on cams, carbs, EFI, intakes, pistons, cranks, turbos, supercharges, etc, feel free to drop me a line. I'll do my best to answer your questions, I can even suggest or evaluate a particular engine combo that will meet your needs.

Thanks in advance for your help

Email: cyrusn@hotpop.com

Cyrus