HybridZ

Bought a diff today

AkumaNoZeta

I went to a swap meet today and ended up buying the entire IRS from a BMW 750 I think it was. It has a 3.07 VLSD and it came with everything including halfshafts, control arms, driveshaft, and disk brake set up with 5X4.75" wheel stud spacing. I'm also getting an open diff R200 from a classmate of mine that I'll probably clean up and sell.

It would probably be a while from now because on the 27th I'll be going back to Arkansas and spending the 6 days I'm there trying to get the thing running good again so I can bring that back up to Pennsylvania. Building anything on the Z will be a few years from now. When I get into my Street Rod class I'm gonna shave the emblems and fix my floorpan and the big hole under the battery tray. I'm finally getting close to how I envision the finished product, which I've heard is a bad to have when working on a project...but I guess I'll learn that the hard way.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a R200 now too. lol. I'm stocking up in car parts, I've never done that before. Back home I have a whole bunch of stuff I've taken off the Mustang and Z, including the old T-5 from the Stang. Now I have two IRS differentials, one with complete suspension