HybridZ

Who has a R200 LSD brace to sell????

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anyone know who sells a brace for guys who want to put a R200 LSD into an earlier Z car? This is the "U" shaped low-buck brace (hopefully) , NOT the moustache bar (I already have a standard R200 in and don't need that). I have heard that if you swap the rear fin cover you don't need to worry about it, but I would prefer to keep the finned cover. I heard a name of Greg Krieg (???) somewhere on the net as someone who supplied somebody with one. If your out there Greg, email me if you still make these! andyklingensmith@hotmail.com

Guest Anonymous

If you have a non-lsd R200, you can take the cover off of that diff and it bolts right on the lsd R200 diff. Everything should just bolt up like a regular R200 swap.

Tom

Guest Anonymous

I will if I have to as a last resort...I hear these get REALLY hot, hense the fins are a big plus to try to save (if true)! But yes, if the brace doesn't pan out, I will. I also like the idea of keeping my rear sway bar, I was told if I keep the finned cover, the sway bar goes as it mounts to the spot the brace would need to be bolted