HybridZ

help on the speedo sender on a t-56

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone,

Just got my new heads, and the six speed all hooked up and drivable. I'm trying to figure out which of the wires on the speed sender is the negative, and which is the sender. I"m trying to use a multi meter, but can't figure it out? any ideas, knowledge. the wires are side by side, ie one is front, one is back. any help is greatly appreciated. Talk to everyone later.

sean

Guest chevsun

I just hooked the speedometer wires to the sensor with an uneducated guess because I had the same trouble. I dont know if I just got lucky on the 50/50 chance i took but my Autometer electronic speedo works great. I just can't get the back up lights to work

Guest Anonymous

Same here, I'm not sure it matters, its just emitting a pulse, not sure it matters. It does work great. (A maybe interesting side note, if your alternator voltage drops (as in dead alternator) , the odometer quits working first... icon_smile.gif ). Otherwise, great unit, easy to calibrate.

Good luck,

Lone