HybridZ

More of my 280

A little history ,this car started out as an almost finshed project . Curse the inventor of affordable sawzalls and cheap beer . ( not a good combo ) Let me add that at the time I had zero auto body exp. This is what I learned , The rear hatch has basically the right curve to match the body lines from the strut towers back . This is where I learned my first true auto body term (other than bondo) sectioning .I " sectioned " the rear hatch to fit from about an inch forward of the strut bolts. The radiused areas are actually 2" emt pipe I over laid that with sheet metal which I used hammers and dollies to shape the edges. ( more I learned ) .Another unfortunate thing I did learn also was a term welding sequence. Then I got to learn about metal shrinking ,and how to do it So any how or more like some how I got it to this point . Right now I am working to finish the brakes and suspension , and am clearing out the engine bay for my 350tpi motor . The suspension is all msa the brakes came via ebay (the backs fit purfecto the front require some reworking of the spacers.

PICT0006_thumb.jpg

PICT0009_thumb.jpg

Pic219_thumb.JPG

Pic220_thumb.JPG

Pic221_edited_thumb.JPG