HybridZ

HELP! WTB: l28et oil fitting ASAP

Rustyfriend

From what your pm said, are you sure you don't have the turbo upside down? If a stock turbo is being used... The bottom will have a hole with bolt holes on each side. The top will have a single threaded hole, which a bolt goes through a loop in the like, aka banjo fitting... The bolt can be built by drilling a hole through the center 3/4 way through long ways, then drill one through the top threaded section in the other direction... It seals up with a couple brass washers. It you have a aftermarket turbo it may have a adapter needs to bolt to the top. You can find one or sometimes thread the hole to the size of a AN fitting or your feed bolt... Let me know whats up.

Are you missing the banjo bolt or the small plate that bolts to the turbo and accepts the banjo bolt?

I may have a spare plate if that is what you are looking for, I seem to remember getting a parts turbo to rebuild and it had a plate on it.

If you need the plate let me know and I will see if I can find it..

Rob

I have an extra banjo bolt and washers you can have. #5 you can borrow until you find me a replacement. I'm on the slooooowwwww list!

Just paypal me $3.00 for shipping and the envelope cost and I'll get it out to you tomorrow.

I'll run up to walgreens now to get an envelope. fleamarketbum @ yahoo.com