HybridZ

70/71 240Z : Racing Green color

lcordaro

Guest Z4Life

You name and it has been rebuilt on this car, or replaced! Has a 5sp Trans with new clutch. I need to sell! Car has 97.000 original miles!

Guest Z4Life

Hello Larry,

This car will exceed your expectations! I will try to get you some pictures asap! The engine is original but has been rebuilt. The car starts turn the key! Super quiet car! As far as rust! I saw one surface spot the size of a dime on the lid next to the hood that lifts to view the battery! I just had oil changed and I looked below the car, and still looks great. Im new to Hybrid z. The Z club in Birmingham, Alabama told me about this site! Im not sure how I can post pics on here! My price is firm. I will not come down any lower than $4000.00. I bought the car for $6500.00 and spent more than that on Rebuilt engine, a rebuilt 5sp trans, all the way around suspension upgrade with poly urthane bushing. Brand new tires 98% tread left. But if you like you may call me 205 370-8259. Carlos