HybridZ

Just got her back

sick240

Congrats, looks nice. If this is the same white Z that used to run occasionally at Denton and Redline in royce City, I've raced you...I think I still have a pic of both of us dragging our bumpers out there one night several years back...That car would really yank the wheels hard! I think it ran mid 6's in the 1/8th back then. I drive a Fox body GT out there (White w/ silver ground effects)

This guy was looking to sell it back then...Hope to see you around when I get my Z off the jack stands!

No sir sad to say it wasnt me, I think you are talking about a guy they call hell yeah. which his car is black now. but I would love to see the pic's who doesnt like to see two cars draggin the back bumper. I can say I have only almost done it once and I was not ready for it, let out and went a 6.19 @ 112mph But yes i have ran out at Denton a few time's but mainly kennadale due to I lived in Irving and drive the car to and from the track. I have not yet been to redline.