HybridZ

Heavy Metal

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just finished my R200 LSD install tonight. The only thing I needed was the R200 mustache bar. Everything bolted up perfect. Thanks for all of you guys help and comments. I don’t have much experience with this sort of thing and I probably wouldn’t have tried it without this forum. I am having my CV axles rebuilt now and I will install them with new rear discs in the next few weeks. I need Ross’s CV adapters too.

I also installed Toyota 4x4 brakes on the front this past weekend. Still solid rotors for now, but I have more plans. I plan on putting the car back together with the LSD and new brakes front and rear (with upgrade master cyl. also) and drive it for a few weeks. I will also have my new rims on so I can see what kind of stance the car has with them. Once I feel good about the upgrades to that point, it’s going back in the garage and the 6 will be replaced by LT1/6speed. Hope to get my LT1 in before the end of summer.

Thanks, I will call on you again ;)

Peace,

Tom