HybridZ

Good book? (car books)

AkumaNoZeta

I found this book http://www.amazon.com/Race-Car-Chassis-HP1540-andClosed-Wheel/dp/1557885400/ref=sr_1_135?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238881658&sr=1-135# at Amazon and since there was no customer reviews on the site I don't know if I should add it to my wish-list I'm making. Has anybody read this book? Would it be a good addition with Chassis Engineering by Herb Adams or would it have like no new information out of it? I've also noticed that a lot of books on Amazon seem to be far out of date according to the customer reviews

Here's my list of books I want so far.

-Chassis Engineering by Herb Adams

-Auto Math Handbook by John Lawler

-Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

-Engineer to Win by Carroll Smith

-Competition Car Suspension by Allan Staniforth

-Tune to Win by Carroll Smith

-Competition Car Aerodynamics by Simon McBeath

-Turbo by Jay K. Miller

-Engine Blueprinting by Rick Voeogelin (may have spelt that wrong)

-High Performance Brake Systems by James Walker

-Race and Rally Car Sourcebook by Allan Staniforth

Is this a good list, anymore recommendations? Nobody have any experience with The Race Car Chassis by Forbes Aird that I originally posted about?

I have edited this 3 times to have the titles listed and bulleted but it keeps smooshing it together, I think its because of the school's computers here. If its not fixed this time I'll fix it when I get home...Umm I got home and fixed it. lol

Grim..

have you ever used an enter key? that was by far the most difficult thing i've read in a while..

check out what you can do with using the enter/return key!!

Here's my list of books I want so far.-Chassis Engineering by Herb Adams-Auto Math Handbook by John Lawler-Maximum Boost by Corky Bell-Engineer to Win by Carroll Smith-Competition Car Suspension by Allan Staniforth-Tune to Win by Carroll Smith-Competition Car Aerodynamics by Simon McBeath-Turbo by Jay K. Miller-Engine Blueprinting by Rick Voeogelin (may have spelt that wrong)-High Performance Brake Systems by James Walker-Race and Rally Car Sourcebook by Allan StaniforthIs this a good list, anymore recommendations? Nobody have any experience with The Race Car Chassis by Forbes Aird that I originally posted about?I have edited this 3 times to have the titles listed and bulleted but it keeps smooshing it together, I think its because of the school's computers here. If its not fixed this time I'll fix it when I get home

TO THIS

Here's my list of books I want so far.

-Chassis Engineering by Herb Adams

-Auto Math Handbook by John Lawler

-Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

-Engineer to Win by Carroll Smith

-Competition Car Suspension by Allan Staniforth-Tune to Win by Carroll Smith

-Competition Car Aerodynamics by Simon McBeath

-Turbo by Jay K. Miller

-Engine Blueprinting by Rick Voeogelin (may have spelt that wrong)

-High Performance Brake Systems by James Walker

-Race and Rally Car Sourcebook by Allan Staniforth

Is this a good list, anymore recommendations? Nobody have any experience with The Race Car Chassis by Forbes Aird that I originally posted about?I have edited this 3 times to have the titles listed and bulleted but it keeps smooshing it together, I think its because of the school's computers here. If its not fixed this time I'll fix it when I get home

Weird!

Hey now, thats not fair. I tried that 3 times already but these school computers wouldn't do it. Note the last sentence I put in there at the last paragraph. Actually when I did it double spaced between the first sentence and the first book listing like you have there between the last book listing and last paragraph. These computers are running the OLD version of Internet Explorer, they have a whole bunch of sites blocked like every other computer in other schools, so I can lean to believe that theirs something that makes my Enter key strokes unexistant after hitting the Post button.