HybridZ

Oh hell yes! I passed emissions

m4xwellmurd3r

I got my Z to pass emissions! just BARELY but retarding the ignition to 3* advance at idle did the trick.

Load HC 124/250

Load CO 1.48/1.50

Idle HC 248/250

Idle CO .24/1.50

yeah, almost didn't pass but who cares.

Time to save up money for the entire year to start building it up! yay!

also, are there any Z guys near the I-17 and I-10 that would be able to help me do suspension work. I'd rather not tear off the suspension in my apartment parking lot.

im in tempe near the 101 and 202 (kinda, apache and mcclintock) i just did a whole polyurethane suspension/toyota brakes/braided lines/sway bars on a 280z. im usually here on the weekends working on my z or my buddies. if you need a hand i got 2 lifts...

That'd actually help out a lot. within the next couple months I'm going to start piecing together a urethane bushing kit for most everything (from the diff to the control arms, just...not those pesky TC rods, I dont' need one going KINK and killing me)

30 years in the arizona heat has not been nice to the suspension bushings. I've got an inch of forward movement when I go into reverse on my passenger front control arm.

while I'm at it i think I might get some new tires and lowering springs and struts.

oh god, the dreaded "while i'm at it" disease.