HybridZ

need assistance with 260z auto to 4 speed swap electrical

Hi, I am new to this forum and finally bit the bullet and am in the process of swaping out a perfectly good automatic transmission for a 240z 4 speed and have a few questions that I hope someone will be familiar with. My distributor and coil are for a 260z with automatic trans and I have a second pickup coil in the distributor for emissions that is activated by the temp switch. Wanted to know if I could just unplug the temp switch so the distributor will only use one pickup coil or do I have to change out the distributor to a 260z 4 speed unit? Also the main coil has a different part number and wanted to know if anyone knew if I change out the distributor to a 260z 4 speed unit do I have to also change out the main coil as well? The auto distributor has a 3 wire hook up for first pickup coil and the 4 speed distributor only has a 2 wire plug in.

Next problem is with the auto tranny interlock system that keeps the car from starting when it is in park and drive and wanted to know if anyone has tackled that? There are 2 black wires with different color lines running through them and wanted to know if I connect them together to complete the circut or should I leave them unattached? Same problem with the 2 red reverse light wires that are in the loom as well and wanted to know if it mattered which side I put to the 4 speed reverse light switch on the trans. Any help would be appricaited. Ed from Cleveland Ohio.