HybridZ

Door trim ideas and pics wanted

Chartoo

Hi all im flying out to thailand soon to live for a year but im taking a few zed projects to get my through the time away from my zed baby. One of which is my interior. I will get the vinyle trim pieces and panels retrimmed in leather over there pretty cheap but i wanna get my door skins done also. Has anyone got some good photos or ideas for me? Im thinking black leather around the outside with maybe grey suede inserts to match my grey carpet and black seats and dash.

It's a very personal choice. I'm still sporting the original panels in my 240Z (with new spares under the bed). My suggestion is to make it look like the factory may have designed it. That is, keep it simple and clean. I feel the all panels should blend in with the rest of the interior so no one's eyes are drawn directly to a disparity. They should compliment, not overwhelm, the overall experience. That's just me though.

It's a very personal choice. I'm still sporting the original panels in my 240Z (with new spares under the bed). My suggestion is to make it look like the factory may have designed it. That is, keep it simple and clean. I feel the all panels should blend in with the rest of the interior so no one's eyes are drawn directly to a disparity. They should compliment, not overwhelm, the overall experience. That's just me though.

thats very good advice. i really like these clean style ones. i think i might go 240z arm rests not the bigger 260z ones

something like this but with a grey insert im thinking

img0011utq.th.jpg