HybridZ

An Inquiry?

I know your not supposed to post these in the classifieds so ill post here. I may be going to grad school in chicago. Rent is 1,000.00 a month and I really dont have resources to move, live, and eat on. Thus, I could lose some assets and gain some living money.

If I were to potetntially sell my z, to get a bicycle, furniture, and maybe some food. What do you think I could likely get out of it, since Im probably not going to take it to downtown chicago anyways (it lacks locking mechanisms in all doors and hatch, the p/o took them out for body work and lost allot of the pieces).

Car: 1972 240z

Gm upgraded chrome heavy duty 12si altenator

painless 21 circuit complete rewire with 21 circuit fuse block

custom high output headlight harness

led corners

Painted tailight cover

MSA tinted headlight cover

Motorsports molded carpet set (not installed)

Energy suspension master kit (not installed)

Arizona z Car manifold with brand new 390 4bbl holley

brand new (only tuning time) 4 row aluminum radiator

Diamond racing 16x10s widest offset 85-90% tread on tires

Pertronics electronic ignition kit

Pertronics blaster coil

6 extra perf spark plugs

R200 (1983 na zx) low miles with all shafts moustache bar and etc. (not installed)

zx 5spd (not installed)

Complete weatherstrip kit (not installed)

All working gauges (minus clock)

Race style pedals and other various accents

Car is currently in primer, but may be painted bmw dark silver prior to sale. I have a gallon of dark silver (gun metal) and 2 quarts of black. Thinner, clear, hardener and etc. Car would either be painted or paint could be included in sale not installed.

Car Needs: Body work, plain and simple. predominantly rust free, small spots in floor boards and that is it. Frame rails, struts and etc are solid. Car needs sanding, paint and etc. Lots of parts and lots and lots of work. Is it worth the sale?