HybridZ

Still Looking for a clean body 240z!

blueshark123

Guest michael engelhardt

when i said bondo i meant that every car has bondo before a new paint job. if you have ever watched chip foose's show those high dollar redos have bondo skim coats and boyd coddington cars have skim coats.no one has seen mycar so i don't know how he can make the statement that it needs a rocker.it needs the dogleg and thats it, and it is supplied.i have had 21 zcars through the years starting in 1977 and i can honestly say this is a very solid car to restore or hotrod.it would cost more to send to california for a car than to buy this one and redo.this has none of the typ. zcar issues like rust in the floors, rust in the quarters, rust in the roof, rust under the hatch, rust in the rails, rust in the bottom of the doors, rust in the spare tire well, or rust in the battery area!! the car needs to be seen before you listen to talk about how bad it is.i will be home on or about the 23rd. call and leave your number and i'll call you with directions to poughkeepsie. i am going to bear mt. tonight for the cruise if you would like to meet me.that is about half hour from you if your in north jersey. look for the orange 260z. mike 845-485-4840

when i said bondo i meant that every car has bondo before a new paint job. if you have ever watched chip foose's show those high dollar redos have bondo skim coats and boyd coddington cars have skim coats.no one has seen mycar so i don't know how he can make the statement that it needs a rocker.it needs the dogleg and thats it, and it is supplied.i have had 21 zcars through the years starting in 1977 and i can honestly say this is a very solid car to restore or hotrod.it would cost more to send to california for a car than to buy this one and redo.this has none of the typ. zcar issues like rust in the floors, rust in the quarters, rust in the roof, rust under the hatch, rust in the rails, rust in the bottom of the doors, rust in the spare tire well, or rust in the battery area!! the car needs to be seen before you listen to talk about how bad it is.i will be home on or about the 23rd. call and leave your number and i'll call you with directions to poughkeepsie. i am going to bear mt. tonight for the cruise if you would like to meet me.that is about half hour from you if your in north jersey. look for the orange 260z. mike 845-485-4840

Mike please let me know when you get back from vacation and I will go look it over. Thanks.

• 1 month later...