HybridZ

280z/280zx turbo/na Injector Spintle Cap

Challenger

One of mine is cracked and I need a new one to get my car back on the road. To bad I gave away my spare injectors... Just to make sure these are the black caps on the tip of the injectors. Im sure na ones will work fine too.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

Hey Challanger-

I had these for sale a few months ago and never sold them. If you search "injectors for sale" you will find them. They are really nice and I got them for my 3.1L motor but ended up with Mikuni Carbs instead. I can let them go for 100.00 for the set. But I don't have access to them right now until the first week in August, since I am out of the states at the moment. But if you are interested let me know. They flow at 3.8 bar max (60psi) but normally at 45psi.

Original ad:

I am selling a set of 6 new Bosch injectors part number 0280158156 with a flow rate of 352.9cc's a minute at 100% duty cycle. These are new late model style injectors that use an orifice plate instead of the older pintle valve.

This give a much better atomization of the spray of fuel. They also operate at a slightly higher pressure of 3.8 bar ( approx 60 psi ). They also use the newer style connector. Seal ring diameters are 14.2mm for both top and bottom. Length is 44mm long. FORD part number is 8556V.

I originally got these for my 3.1L build but recently ran across a great deal on some Mikuni carbs so have opted to use those instead. Asking $200.00.

I have them listed on E-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220367515211