HybridZ

Datalogger Presentation - A Different View

My datalogger can display in 3 modes, Text, Dial and Scope. In the past I have shown the the scope mode only because that was the only one I could figure out how to get a Print Screen from. I finally figured out how to get the dial mode and thought you folks might find it interesting.

I froze it at 100mph. Ignore the HP/Torque dials as they are grossly inaccurate. I think most of you could figure it takes a tad more than 259hp to hit 100mph in a little over 7-secs icon_biggrin.gif. The mixture also always seems to read LEAN. At this point I am in the middle of 3rd and there is no retard but notice that KNOCK Cnt: 6. That number is incremented every time the ECU is signalled there is knock. Another interesting dial is the Inj PW. The solid indicator is the current PW demand and the dotted is what is estimated to be 100% duty cycle. With 110+ octane and a computer capable of dynamically retarding timing, the Buick crowd runs their injs way pass what everyone considers normal.

As you can tell, I am bored.

ds-dial.jpg

Scottie - are you maxing out the MAF? I've heard of the Mustang guys doing this and it causing problems, is there a solution for the Buick guys? TPS isn't quite maxed, is that normal? Ya', am a bit bored too - almost bedtime icon_wink.gif